13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.
- aromanticabolitionist reblogged this from stereo-farts
- aromanticabolitionist likes this
- cor-austri likes this
- meanymomo reblogged this from negrosakidojo
- midnightlunacy likes this
- morgan-in-wonderland reblogged this from keepyourchangee
- ilosttrackofthings likes this
- negrosakidojo reblogged this from oh-snap-pro-lifers
- negrosakidojo likes this
- my-journey--with-jesus reblogged this from oh-snap-pro-lifers
- poccharichan likes this
- switchbitex likes this
- clouisejohnr likes this
- clouisejohnr reblogged this from oh-snap-pro-lifers
- yatahuahua likes this
- silversteampunk likes this
- oh-snap-pro-lifers reblogged this from be--spontaneous
- stereo-farts reblogged this from be--spontaneous
- inspire-love-create reblogged this from whiskeyandcigarrettess
- whiskeyandcigarrettess reblogged this from be--spontaneous
- be--spontaneous posted this